A perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
Hazelnuts are rich in healthy saturated fats and high on B vitamins, dates are a great
energy booster and a great source of vegan protein and one of our favorite snack
foods. Goji berries are considered a super food because they are packed with health
promoting properties. They are rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, energy.
Maca Root increases stamina, it is beneficial for the circulatory system as it
regulates hormones, enhances libido and strengthens the immune system.
Coconut butter helps improve metabolism and is rich in antioxidants too.
Raw Cacao love powder has those neurotransmitters that help improve mood and
restore balance in the brain.
Quick and easy, raw, vegan high energy treat that will uplift your spirit with each
1 ¼ cup Hazelnut- blended into a flour
10 Dates (pitted and soaked)
5 Tbsp Raw Cacao
1/3 C Goji Berries
1/3 C Hemp Seeds
2-3 Tbs Coconut Butter (melted)
2 Tbs Maca Root
2 Tbs Almond Milk
3 Tbs Cacao Nibs- grind into a powder
2-3 Tbs Honey or Date Nectar
- To prepare, crush goji berries into a coffee grinder or food processor and grind to a powdery consistency. Set aside.
- To prepare truffles add all the ingredients into a food processor or Vita mixer and process until they are combined and form into a sticky texture.
- Put the mixture in a mixing bowl and take out about a tablespoon at a time and roll into a ball, shape in the palm of your hand. If the mixture feels dry add just a touch more of the almond milk.
- Take each truffle and roll into the goji berry powder or cacao nib powder making sure they are completely covered.
- Store in the refrigerator until your ready to serve.