Maca Matcha Balls
Enjoy this super food with potent ingredients that can bring longevity, endurance, vitality, and energy to your life. This treat supports a healthy immune system as well as bone health, helps to regulate hormones, and increases libido. High in essential fatty acids, these balls also fight carcinogens. Bon appetit!
- 1.5 cups medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup raw hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 3 teaspoons maca powder
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons matcha tea powder
- 3 teaspoons of goji berry powder
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sparkling water
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Place dates in food processor or vitamix, mix with pulsing action until dates congeal.
- Add raw cacao and coconut oil to help emulsify. Set aside.
- Grind almonds, set aside. Grind hemp seeds, set aside. Grind Brazil nuts set aside. Mix.
- Add all ingredients together. Blend until mixture congeals into a ball.
- Add honey, sparkling water and salt. Mix and remove.
- Mixture will be oily. Press and mold with hands until a solid ball forms
- Now begin to form small balls with your hands. Place balls on plate and sprinkle matcha on top for delicious, unique flavor (sifter works great for dusting)
- Bring your own sense of flavor and vitality to this recipe – feel free to add a touch more of these ingredients as needed!