- This event has passed.
Awakening the Meridians Through the Art of Touch
July 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Daily schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Join Surya Little and Yoshi Nakano to optimize your health through Zen touch and Yoga asanas to open and enhance your life force throughout the meridians. Through the use of palming techniques, direct touch and varying positions you will experience a deep calm of your central nervous system and improve your postural alignment and experience a grounded sense of prana. Habitual restrictive tensions will dissolve by enhancing the isometric movement through symphonic breath.
The class will focus on:
- Ujjayi breath, Hara opening
- Whole health perspective and the balance the holistic perspective of the meridians and prana/chi.
- How to build organic maternal touch with self and partner
- How to palpate, ignite and direct Qi flow through the meridians/accupoint
- How to access and pacify chronic tensions via Sushumna Nadi (the central meridians of Yin and Yang) and guided savasana
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $165 + tax (before May 1, 2019)