- This event has passed.
Introduction to SATYA
July 7, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm MDT
Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Sensory Awareness Training for Yoga Attunement (SATYA) is an integral part of the Prajna Yoga experience. This day long is an introduction to the SATYA work. We review the ways that SATYA begins to organize and release the fascia, balance the right and left sides of the body and orient to mid-line. Time is given to examining the way the lower back is mobilized and strengthened. This course involves practice and study of the foundational movements and map out the ways in which the SATYA compliments vinyasa practice. We will identify the ways in which SATYA is an integral part of mindfulness training and heightens meditative awareness.
Introduction to SATYA is required for students fulfilling the 200-hr Prajna Yoga Teacher Training.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $165 + tax (before May 1, 2019)