- This event has passed.
Mastering the Basics
July 4, 2019 - July 6, 2019
Daily schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (24 hours)
This program provides the essential teaching skills in order to teach a yoga class following the principles of Prajna Yoga. This mini-intensive guides, inspires, and motivates you to confidently and competently begin to teach yoga classes. The curriculum includes: defining and refining teaching skills, class planning and organization, directing students through effective use of voice, verbal instructions and demonstrations, observing students’ poses and common pitfalls that beginning teachers encounter. We provide individual feedback through group teaching exercises in order to help trainees hone their skills.
Mastering the Basics is required for students fulfilling the 200-hr Prajna Yoga Teacher Training.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $495 + tax (before May 1, 2019)
Regular Price: $525 + tax