- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Opening the Eyes of the Heart | Online Practice
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am MST
In practice, we use breath, movement, visualization and empathetic tenderness to open the eyes of the heart. At the same time, we pacify any invasive winds that enter the skull by supporting the cranium to release the eyes and brain tissue.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless Iyengar chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!
- *Note that this class is included in the SATYA 3 immersion