Prajna Live | Seeing into the Prana | Online Practice
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am MDT
Prana animates every cell, every nerve and gland in the body. This class explores how prana “expresses” itself as pulsation, electrical firing, and tremor as the pathway of prana is revealed to us.
- KINDLY NOTE THIS CLASS WILL BE PRE-RECORDED SO THERE IS NO ZOOM LINK. YOU’LL BE SENT THE CLASS RECORDING AT OR BEFORE 10AM MOUNTAIN TIME ON TUESDAY MAY 24th. THANK YOU!
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless yoga chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!