SATYA 3 | Online Immersion
April 14 - April 25
SATYA is so very therapeutic. The non-weight bearing movements are a perfect complement to weight-bearing in asana.
SATYA 3 investigates the therapeutic benefits of SATYA on the nervous system, endocrine system, digestion, and circulation in order to heal the subtle body. We specifically review SATYA’s effects on the autonomic nervous system and how SATYA can heal trauma in the body. Much focus is given to working with the neck, cranium, eyes, and inner ear. Students will learn how to utilize SATYA therapeutically with individual clients.
At the conclusion of SATYA 3, students who wish to complete the SATYA Certification design and fulfill a final practicum, using SATYA as a therapeutic modality.
Course of Study:
- The anatomy of the organic body and the impacts of SATYA on the various systems (cranio-sacral system, autonomic nervous system, endocrine system, digestive and circulatory system) in order to heal the subtle body.
- How SATYA utilizes pranayama and meditation practices to impact the vestibular and nervous systems.
- How to work with students and tailor the SATYA/asana practices to meet individual therapeutic needs.
- Learn how SATYA builds neuroplasticity in the body
- Learn the effects of SATYA on the craniosacral system, the eyes, the vestibular system of the inner ear, and the brain
- Practice on releasing the mandible, TMJ strain, and the tongue
- Use SATYA as preparation for pranayama by strengthening the intercostal muscle
- Study the effects of SATYA on the autonomic nervous system and Vagus Nerve
- How SATYA therapeutically benefits muscular-skeletal strain and dysfunction
- Learn the benefits of SATYA on trauma held in the body
- Learn how to address head trauma through SATYA
- Learn how to adapt SATYA for pregnancy
- Part 1: Daily Live Zoom Meetings April 14 – 18 | 9:30am – 12:30pm Mountain Time | 4:30 – 7:30pm UK Time
- Break: April 19 & 20
- Part 2: Daily Live Zoom Meetings April 21 – 25 | 9:30am – 12:30pm Mountain Time | 4:30 – 7:30pm UK Time
**To be eligible for SATYA 3, students must have completed SATYA 1 and 2.
*Included in this course is access to the Prajna Live classes at 10:00 – 11:30am MST (5:00 – 6:30pm UK Time) on Tuesdays, April 13 and 20, and Fridays, April 16 and 23. SATYA 3 registrants will have extended access to these classes directly in their course curriculum*
**Please note ALL Live Zoom sessions and classes will be recorded should you be unable to attend any live streams
** SATYA 3 is good for 45 hours of total combined live training, pre-recorded material, classes, homework, and mentorship available for Continuing Education hours through Yoga Alliance
**SATYA 3 is part of the Prajna Yoga Therapy Track.