- This event has passed.
Holiday Class: Invoking Grace | Online Practice
November 29 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am MST
While there are limits on our time with family and friends this Thanksgiving, the spirit of receptivity in mind and gratitude of heart is unlimited. We hope there will be space in your belly the Sunday after Thanksgiving to join us for deep practice. In this class we take time to build resiliency while opening to grace at this trying time.
When: Sunday, November 29 | 9:30 – 11:00am Mountain Time
- Have your props handy! We recommend a block, blanket, bolster, belt (and chair if you have access to one).
- Please note all live-stream classes are in Mountain Time.
- When you register, you’ll receive a link to join the Zoom webinar at the scheduled time. You do not need a Zoom account to access the links. If you register while the class is in progress, you will receive a link to join the webinar in progress. You will also have the option to view the recorded webinar at a later time.
- Can’t join us live because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days.
- Please note that the recording for this class will be sent out on Monday, 11/30 because the office is closed for Thanksgiving holiday. The recording will be available for 10 days from 11/30.